96m2 apartment on Pre-Sale, Tulum Av., Cancun - mangrove view

Detalles del inmueble

  • País: Mexico
  • Estado: Quintana Roo
  • Ciudad: Cancún
  • Código: 5331158
  • Estado: En construcción
  • Área Construida: 96.26 m²
  • Área Terreno: 96.26 m²
  • Área Privada: 96.26 m²
  • Habitaciones: 2
  • Baños: 2
  • Piso: 13
  • Año construcción: 2024
  • Tipo de inmueble: Departamento
  • Tipo de negocio: Venta
Precio de venta:


Pesos Mexicanos

Descripción Adicional

Pre-sale of 96m2 apartments with terrace in an 18-story building on Tulum Avenue, brand new in June 2024.

Halfway between the entrance to the Cancun Hotel Zone and the airport, the tower offers spectacular views of the mangroves of Laguna Nichupté to the east and the city to the west.

The apartments on the north side are available, from floors 1 to 13 with presale prices ranging from MXN $3,150,000 to $3,900,000. They all have 96 m2 (a 17m2 terrace and 79m2 interior), distributed in two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen with breakfast island, integrated into the living room.


The complex includes, among other amenities, a rooftop pool and others on the ground floor, in addition:

pet garden
a spa center
event room
Co-working space
Hammock area
The building will be completed by June 2024, so this is an excellent opportunity to acquire the property at prices below its real value. It can be set aside with $60,000 to freeze the price for 15 days.

The initial delivery is 30% at the time of signing the sales contract; the remaining 70% can be paid on delivery. Ask me about discounts in case of a higher initial investment.


Contacte al agente

NetBrokers Asesores
NetBrokers Asesores Whatsapp
Hola, buen día. Cómo puedo ayudarle el día de hoy?


©2023 netbrokers.mx, todos los derechos reservados.
Powered by: wasi.co